Endorse the Uluru Statement from the Heart and your support will be rewarded with a chance to win a dream long weekend for two
What is the Uluru Statement?
The Uluru Statement from the Heart was ratified at the First Nations National Constitutional Convention on 27th May 2017, a historic consensus of Indigenous leaders in search of constitutional change to recognise First Australians through a Voice to Parliament.
The Uluru Statement is an invitation from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to “walk with us in a movement of the Australian people for a better future”. Three structural reforms are proposed to address the challenges faced by these communities:
- A Voice to Parliament that is enshrined in the Constitution
- A commission to lead to a process of agreement-making or treaties
- A commission to lead to a process of truth-telling about our nation’s history
Win 3 nights of delight at Uluru for 2
If you join International Towers and millions of Australians in wanting fair and practical change for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, you can add your name to the Uluru Statement Canvas and, at the same time, enter our competition to win three fun-packed days away at premier Uluru resort, Sails in the Desert.
Enter your details following the instructions below and we will send you a gorgeous Uluru jigsaw puzzle to enjoy at home. Post the photo of your completed puzzle on the Facebook post for your chance to win.
What you could win:
- 2 return air tickets from Sydney to Ayres Rock, plus airport transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at “Sails in the Desert” with meals included
- 3 tours – including ‘lights in the desert’ morning tour
How to enter
- Like our Uluru Statement post on Facebook.
- Be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal
- Sign the Uluru Statement Canvas here.
- Complete this form to request your gorgeous Uluru puzzle.
- When you receive your puzzle, complete it by 05 December 2022, then attach a photo of your completed puzzle as a comment on our Facebook post. It's your puzzle photo that counts as your entry.
Follow these five simple steps to enter your chance to win ‘3 Nights of Luxury Delight at Uluru’
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the "rules" of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers Tower 2 or Tower 3 or International House you can join the Partner Portal.
- The competition closes on 05 December at 11:59pm and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The jigsaw puzzles are limited in number.
- The winner will be chosen at random based on completing the entry criteria and then notified by the International Towers team via the email address they have signed up to Partner Portal.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as International Towers may require.
- There is one prize consisting of three nights at premier Uluru resorts, Sails in the Desert for two people, two return air tickets from Sydney to Ayres Rock, plus airport transfers. Flights originate and terminate in Sydney NSW.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The competition prize trip can be taken from May 2022.
- Check the COVID-19 Restriction Checker to get updated information about the Northern Territory border rules.
- Check Qantas travel updates for issues that may affect your flight or booking, including information on Government requirements for travel.
- The winners will be responsible for organising their own travel insurance.
- This competition is brought to you by International Towers and has no affiliation with, association to, authorisation or endorsement by Facebook or any other social media platform.
- Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by the International Towers Management Team.
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. International Towers may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
Once you have liked our Facebook post, please click the button below to complete the form with your details and we will send a jigsaw puzzle out to you right away.