Watch for a chance to win one of three Oyster & champagne packs worth $369
We are happy to announce our 3 lucky winners that won one champagne and oyster hampers from East 33.
. Sarah from Dyson
. Penelope from Accenture
. Sarah from Leadlease.
Thanks for participating and enjoy the prize!
This competition is now closed.
It’s a comfort for all of us to know that, even in the toughest, most challenging times, the International Towers team will never stop thinking of innovative ways to build awareness and prompt action in the name of best-practice sustainability.
You won’t believe what you see in this astonishing video about what a small group of International Towers tenants does to maintain the buildings’ award-winning sustainability standards.
(TIP: Watch it now for a chance to win $369 worth of Sydney Rock Oysters and Dom Pérignon from East 33– details below.)
Were you watching carefully? Do you like top-shelf oysters and champagne?
If the answer to both those questions is yes, answer this next question and enter for your chance to win one of three truly decadent care packages, each consisting of 33 Sydney Rock Oysters and a bottle of Dom Pérignon – worth a whopping $369 - delivered directly to your door*.
What was the name and colour of the bin that the Tenants put the apple core into?
- To enter you must be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal, and be working at International Towers, Tower Tower Three or International House.
- Like our Instagram or Facebook posts.
- Add your answer as a comment on one or both of our social posts: Facebook or Instagram.
* These delightful prizes are prepared and delivered by the excellent East 33, so make sure you live, or can supply an address in their delivery radius. You can check your address by clicking on the delivery truck here and don’t worry about the stated delivery fee, that’s on us too.
The closing date is 30th September at 11.59 pm, after which we’ll draw three winners and announce them soon after. (Full terms and conditions below.)
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers, Tower Two or Tower Three or International House you can join here.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated.
- You can only enter if you live, or can supply an address for prize delivery, in the delivery zone of East 33. Please check the East 33 website for more details.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as International Towers may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- There are three prizes consisting of Oyster and Champagne packs at the value of $369 each.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- Three winners will be selected by the International Towers Management team.
- This competition is brought to you by International Towers and has no affiliation with, association to, authorisation or endorsement by any other social media channel, or any of their subsidiaries
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.