Win a lunch or dinner on us at our very own luxury local, Bel & Brio
UPDATE: This competition has finished.
Congratulations to Nicole Commander, from Austrade, who is the lucky winner of our second $250 Bel & Brio lunch voucher. Watch this space for more competitions coming soon.
Delicious news - We are offering one more lucky Tenant Partner the opportunity to win a Voucher valued at $250 to dine at our lovely neighbours, Bel & Brio. Enjoy delicious pizzas, pasta and all other classic Italian dishes from their Bar & Dining Menu.
The voucher can be used Monday - Friday for lunch or dinner and is valid for two months from receipt.
Why not make a real night of it and use your voucher after visiting the exciting new Edge of Chaos Art Exhibition.
To enter you must:
- Be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal and be working at International Towers Tower Two, Tower Three or International House.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Like our Bel & Brio post on Instagram.
- Tag a colleague - you get another entry for every friend you tag
The competition will end on Wednesday 9 March at 11:59 pm, and we will randomly pick one lucky winner soon after.
Follow those four simple steps and you could be enjoying a delicious lunch worth two hundred and fifty bucks at Bel & Brio very soon.
If you just want to eat at Bel and Brio you can book a table here.
If you like the sound of Edge of Chaos Art Exhibition - find out more here.
Yum yum and good luck.
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers Tower 2 or Tower 3 or International House you can join here.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity and material as International Towers may require, including to be photographed for our Newsletter, Blog, and Social Media posts.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- There is one prize consisting of a voucher at the value of $250.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- One winner will be selected randomly by the International Towers Management team.
This competition will run until 11:59pm, 9 March 2022 .The winner will be announced by 16 March 2022.
- The winner's eligibility will be checked by confirming if they followed the competition rules, and they will also be contacted via Instagram to confirm their Partner Portal's email.
- Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by Concierge or, in some instances, by the Partnership Manager.
- This competition is brought to you by International Towers and has no affiliation with, association to, authorisation or endorsement by Instagram, or any of their subsidiaries.
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.