Competition: Domestic Violence Awareness Month is almost a wrap, but there’s still more warm and fuzzy good you can do – don’t miss this
Domestic Violence Awareness Month is coming to a close, and as part of our ongoing initiative with Two Good Co., you could win one of their incredibly lush blankets, valued at $380.
For your chance to win, simply comment with a purple heart on one of our social posts here:
Pro tip: if you're on a computer, just copy and paste this one (💜).
The best thing about this prize, is that it's part of Two Good's BUY 1, GIVE 1 model. So not only will you be snug as a bug in a rug with your new alpaca fibre blanket, but Two Good will gift one to someone staying in a women's refuge. Get in quick! We're closing this comp at 3PM on Friday, 27 May.
May is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Want to help? Get acquainted with The XO Project, our joint initiative with Two Good Co. Throughout the month, across our portfolio of commercial buildings, we’ll be donating over 5,000 meals to those experiencing homelessness, food insecurity and domestic violence. Each time you interact with a Partner Portal event or giveaway, we’ll be donating meals to women in need. And, when someone new signs up, we’ll double it. So, make your voice heard. Participate. Grab a freebie. Every time you do, you’ll be helping someone in need. To find out more, click here.
If you or someone you know is in need of support or in crisis, support is available - 1800RESPECT 1800 737 732. In the event of an emergency, call 000.
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers Tower 2 or Tower 3 or International House you can join here.
- The competition closes on Friday 27th May at 3pm and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- One winner will be chosen by selecting one winner at random from all correct entries. The International Towers team will notify the winner via the phone number provided on the entry ticket.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as International Towers may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. There is one blanket worth $380.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- One winner will be selected by the International Towers Management team at random from all eligible correct entries.
- Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by Concierge or, in some instances, by the Partnership Manager.
- This competition is brought to you by International Towers and has no affiliation with, association to, authorisation or endorsement by Instagram, or any of their subsidiaries, or any other social media platform.
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.