25 Pairs of General Admission tickets up for grabs for the Edge of Chaos Art Exhibition
UPDATE: This competition has now ended.
We had such a great response to this competition that we felt compelled to increase the prize pool to accommodate the huge interest. Thank you to everyone who participated. The exhibition is now open to the general public.
More details here.
We're giving away 25 pairs of tickets (for you and a guest) to come along to the brand new Art and NFT Exhibition by E.L.K opening for General Admission on March 12.
Award-winning artist, Luke Cornish (E.L.K), will launch his ground-breaking Edge of Chaos art exhibition for the general public on Saturday, 12 March, which is set to deliver a poignant interpretation of the divisive state of the world. A first-of-its-kind in Sydney, Edge of Chaos will offer a hybrid art and NFT exhibition with the opportunity to venture into the metaverse and to co-create content with the artist.
The Edge of Chaos exhibition, held over two levels in Tower Three at Barangaroo, will add to the many entertainment offerings being hosted at The Streets of Barangaroo CBD precinct.
The exhibition exposes the dichotomy between our online and offline worlds by offering a traditional art gallery on the first floor that draws on the zeitgeist to offer an apocalyptic tableau of the 2020s, and a virtual, technology-driven experience on the second which introduces the order of the online world. The exhibition will offer guests a hopeful journey into the metaverse, with virtual reality headsets transporting users from inside the exhibit, and away from the chaos of reality and the opportunity to leave their own creative mark in 2D and 3D forms.
Don't miss this first-of-its-kind hybrid art and NFT exhibition and venture into the metaverse. The exhibition will be open to the general public from 12 March, Wednesdays to Sundays, from 11am to 8pm. To guarantee your spot, book here.
Read more about the artist E.L.K here: E.L.K Stencils
How to enter the competition:
- Be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal and be working at International Towers Tower Two, Tower Three or International House. Not a member? You can join here.
- Complete the form in the International Towers Partner Portal to take part in the competition.
Winners will be randomly chosen on 11/03/2022 and be announced in the International Towers newsletter on 14/03/22.
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers Tower 2 or Tower 3 or International House you can join here.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity and material as International Towers may require, including to be photographed for our Newsletter, Blog, and Social Media posts.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- There are 25 pairs of General Admission tickets available. One pair per entry.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
This competition will run from 23 February to 10 March 2022 and winners will be randomly chosen on 11/03/2022. The winners will be announced in the International Towers newsletter on 14 March 2022.
- The winner's eligibility will be checked by confirming if they followed the competition rules, and the tickets will be emailed.
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.