Win one of two $250 Barangaroo House vouchers
We are giving away one of two $250 vouchers to spend at Barangaroo House. To enter you must:
- Be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal
- Follow us on Instagram @internationaltower
- Like our post, and
- Tag your mum or one who is important to you by @mentioning their Instagram account.
The contest ends at, close of business on Monday 10th May 2021 at 5 pm. Good luck and Happy Mothers Day.
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers Tower 2 or Tower 3 or International House you can join here.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as International Towers may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- There are two prizes consisting of identical vouchers at the value of $250 each. Only one can be won per person.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- Two winners will be selected by the International Towers Management team.
- Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by Concierge or, in some instances, by the Partnership Manager.
- This competition is brought to you by International Towers and has no affiliation with, association to, authorisation or endorsement by Instagram, or any of their subsidiaries.
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.