To celebrate Ride To Work Day, you could win one of two, three-month eBike subscriptions with Lug and Carrie
Maybe you’ve been looking at eBikes and like the idea, but you’re a bit overwhelmed by all the information and jargon that’s out there, not to mention the high cost.
Maybe you’ve been looking at cargo bikes, and love the idea of being able to replace your car for errands and school drop offs, but can’t imagine hauling those kinds of loads?
Maybe you’re wanting to change your daily commute away from lots of driving and sitting in traffic, or perhaps you've had enough of public transport which means you organise your life around a timetable and feel like a sardine.
Maybe it’s a little bit of all of these. Well, now you have a chance to try out an excellent eBike for three months, completely free, with our easy to enter competition. Simply scan the QR code which you'll find at the Fitness Hub, enter your details and you'll be on your way with a chance to win this fantastic prize.
Entries will open from Ride to Work Day on the 19th October and close 28th October at 5pm, two winners will be drawn at random and announced soon after.
To enter, you must:
1. Be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal or be a member of Worklife, and be working at Tower One, Tower Two, Tower Three, International House or Daramu House.
2. Scan the QR code found at the Fitness Hub, enter your details and you'll be in with a chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is open to members of the International Towers Sydney Partner Portal and members of Worklife only.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and International Towers Sydney reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as International Towers Sydney may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- There are two prizes consisting of two three month eBike subscriptions.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- Two winners will be selected randomly by the International Towers Sydney Management team.
- Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by Concierge or, in some instances, by the Partnership Manager.
- International Towers Sydney reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.