Learn how to make lip-smacking lunches and dinners in a free online Masterclass, with a Two Good Masterchef
You may have heard of our friends at Two Good before, the iconic Sydney caterer which is on a mission to serve and educate our city with deliciously decadent recipes, while at the same time doing some good for those who need it. One of their most famous initiatives is the ‘Eat one, treat one’ business model which, for every meal purchased, donates an identical meal for free direct to a local women’s refuge for domestic violence survivors.
As part of our proud ongoing support for these talented foodies and their mission, we’re delighted to announce completely free spots for all members of the International Towers Partner Portal in Two Good’s virtual cooking Masterclass, where you can join one of their Masterchefs online and learn how to make some magic of your own in the kitchen.
The formula is simple. You buy the ingredients beforehand, log onto the class at 10.30am, the Masterchef teaches you their tricks, then you have a lip-smacking lunch or dinner ready to devour that day.
How good is that? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you’re a member of the International Towers Partner Portal.
- Mark the time and date in your calendar: Wednesday August 18th 2021, 10:30am to 12pm.
- Click the button below to register your details and receive the recipe list.
- Pop to the shops to buy the ingredients.
- Log-in to the Masterclass on the day using the link provided.
Simply login to the partner portal to book your spot.