Cooking masterclasses are back from our friends at Two Good Co. Now you can jump online and learn to make a delicious festive mango & passionfruit trifle.
You may have heard of our friends at Two Good before, the iconic Sydney caterer which is on a mission to serve and educate our city with deliciously decadent recipes, while at the same time doing some good for those who need it. One of their most famous initiatives is the ‘Eat one, treat one’ business model which, for every meal purchased, donates an identical meal for free direct to a local women’s refuge for domestic violence survivors.
As part of our proud ongoing support for these talented foodies and their mission, we’re delighted to announce more free spots for all members of the International Towers Partner Portal in Two Good’s virtual cooking Masterclass, where you can join one of their Masterchefs online and learn how to make some magic of your own in the kitchen.
The formula is simple. You buy the ingredients beforehand, log onto the class at 4.30pm, the Masterchef teaches you their tricks, then you have a lip-smacking dessert ready to devour that day.
This time Masterchef Belinda Jeffrey’s festive mango and passionfruit trifle is on the menu.
How good is that? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you’re a member of the International Towers Partner Portal.
- Mark the time and date in your calendar: Wednesday 24th November 2021, 4:30 PM-6:00 PM (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney.
- Register your details and download the recipe list below.
- Pop to the shops to buy the ingredients.
- Log-in to the Masterclass on the day using the Microsoft Teams link provided.
Simply log in to the Partner Portal to view the Two Good Masterclass Encore class replay.