A chance for women to engage and network with industry leaders
Vogue Codes is a unique annual event, aimed to encourage women to be empowered by technology. Working in partnership with Westpac and Telstra, the innovative fashion house started the event in 2016 in an effort to see more women pursue careers in tech-related industries and be the creators of the digital future.
In its second year at Barangaroo, the main Vogue Codes Summit event featured keynote speaker Payal Kadakia, founder of ClassPass and a two panel discussions. The sessions followed topics of ‘You can't be what you can’t see: mentoring and role models for women in the tech industry’ and ‘Backing Women: investing in women, and their companies’, supported by an impressive panel :
- Anastasia Cammaroto – CIO, Westpac Group
- Sally-Ann Williams - Engineering Community & Outreach Manager, Google
- John Lilic – Co-founder, Code To Inspire
- Samantha Wong - Operations Manager, Blackbird VC
- Annie Parker – CEO, Fishburners
- Topaz Conway – Director, StartupAUS
To read more about opportunities to engage and network with these industry leaders, visit Vogue Codes for details
Image Source: NewsLifeMedia Vogue Codes event 2016.
Edwina McCann, editor-in-chief Vogue Australia