Our 12 Days Of Giving continues with an awesome competition to win one of two $250 vouchers for our very own lovely local, Bel & Brio (now offering home delivery).
As part of our fantastically festive 12 Days Of Giving campaign, we're giving you an awesome chance to win one of two $250 vouchers to spend at our lovely local Italian, Bel & Brio. And guess what? Bel & Brio now offer home delivery, so if you win you are free to splurge on the best delivery meal you've had in a long time.
As winner you can choose from delicious pizzas, pasta and all other classic Italian dishes from Bel & Brio’s Bar & Dining Menu online, and their waiters will deliver your favourite meals to your doorstep. If you live outside the delivery zone, you can look forward to a fabulous feed when you're next at the Towers.
To enter you must:
1. Be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal, and be working at International Towers Tower Two, Tower Three or International House.
2. Like our Instagram post
3. Tag a friend to the post - tag more than one person in a separate comment, you'll get another entry for every person you tag.
The competition will end on Thursday 16th December at 11.59 pm, after which we will pick three lucky winners at random and announce them soon after.
Yum yum and good luck.
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers Tower 2 or Tower 3 or International House you can join here.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as International Towers may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- There are two prizes consisting of vouchers at the value of $250.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- Three winners will be selected randomly by the International Towers Management team.
- Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by Concierge or, in some instances, by the Partnership Manager.
- This competition is brought to you by International Towers and has no affiliation with, association to, authorisation or endorsement by Facebook, or any of their subsidiaries.
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.