In our 12 Days Of Giving today you get the gift of a chance to win one of two $250 vouchers to spend at renowned Sydney retailer, Peter’s of Kensington.
That festive feeling carries on in our 12 Days Of Giving campaign - today we're giving you the gift of a chance to win one of two $250 vouchers to spend at renowned Sydney retailer, Peter's of Kensington.
From high end cookware and electrical to top shelf stationery and gifts, if you win you'll have a very happy holiday season spending free cash in a truly superior shopping experience, in-store or online.
To enter you must:
1. Be or become a member of the International Towers Partner Portal, and be working at International Towers Tower Two, Tower Three or International House.
2. Like our Instagram post
3. Tag a friend to the Insta post - tag more than one person in a separate comment, you'll get another entry for every person you tag.
The competition will end on Thursday 16th December at 11.59 pm, after which we will pick two lucky winners at random and announce them soon after.
Here's wishing you a shopping experience to remember.
Terms and Conditions
In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- In line with The Community Gaming Act 2018 and the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 started on 1 July 2020, we outline the “rules” of this competition as follows. When you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is open to members of the International Towers Partner Portal only. Not a member? If you work in International Towers Tower 2 or Tower 3 or International House you can join here.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and International Towers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in any such promotional activity and material as International Towers may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- There are two prizes consisting of vouchers at the value of $250.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Each competition will have clear guidelines and or instructions on how to compete or register to win.
- Two winners will be selected randomly by the International Towers Management team.
- Distribution and or collection of prizes will be coordinated by Concierge or, in some instances, by the Partnership Manager.
- This competition is brought to you by International Towers and has no affiliation with, association to, authorisation or endorsement by Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries.
- International Towers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, then we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.