International Towers Transport Tenant Survey
Share your travel habits!
While you may currently find yourself at home, we’re interested in hearing how you regularly travel to your office. The 2019/20 International Tower Travel Survey is an opportunity to share your habits on travelling to and from your workplace in order for us to better serve your needs when you return to the office.
Whether you walk, cycle, car-share, drive or catch public transport, your feedback helps provide valuable insight.
Information collected will be used to support improvements regarding public transport, car-sharing, location of on-site amenities (such as bicycle racks), parking and long-term site planning.
The survey will take no more than a few minutes to complete –and if you enter your contact details at the end, you will go into the draw to win a $200 voucher to spend at a Barangaroo precinct retailer - see terms and conditions below. Prizes will be drawn at the end of the survey round.
Please refer to the Streets Of Barangaroo directory to see the list of participating retailers.
Please complete the surveys below for the building you work in:
**Terms and conditions
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (International Towers) are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (International Towers).
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another voucher. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The voucher can only be redeemed at one Barangaroo precinct venue in one single transaction. Multiple transactions are not available for this voucher.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for another restaurant voucher of equal value at their discretion.
- Once the prize has been confirmed by International Towers, the prize is deemed non-transferable.
- On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to these terms & conditions.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The $200 voucher prize is subject to availability as determined by International Towers. The prize is valid from August 2020 - August 2021.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is the International Towers, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The information you are asked to provide to International Towers is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. International Towers will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by International Towers then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
- If International Towers is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and International Towers has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then International Towers will award the prize to another valid entrant.