If you want to work on your body shape, build those tummy abs, load your guns or focus on core whole-body strength, join our ‘Pump-it Wednesday’ bootcamps.
Meet Josh, your friendly neighbourhood bootcamp tutor:
If you want to work on a nice shape for your back, build those tummy abs, load your guns or focus on core whole-body strength, do it with the ‘Pump-it Wednesday’ bootcamps at International Towers.
On a variety-stuffed 4-week rotation, join your fellow community members to work on:
- Arms & Abs: In this upper-body bootcamp, your arms and core are the focus.
- Glutes & Abs: This bootcamp strengthens your hips and behind, and tones your abs.
- Back & Abs: Keep your spinal health strong in this back and abs focused Bootcamp.
- Total Body: Be good to yourself and improve everywhere in this whole-body bootcamp.
Log in to our Partner Portal to book your spot.
Terms and Conditions
- In alignment with current Covid restrictions, class sizes will be capped at 20 students a class, bookings essential.
- Students will be required to wear masks during the class.
- A waiver form must be completed before commencing each class.
- We would also require proof of double COVID-19 vaccination before commencing each class.
- All classes will be made available both live in person as well as live-streamed via the Zoom link on the Partner Portal.
All you need to know about the ‘Pump-it Wednesday’ Bootcamps:
Class starts at 12.00pm every Wednesday. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before so you have plenty of time to check in, set up and settle in.
Head to the Tower 3 Concierge and ask for the Wednesday bootcamp – a team member will show you to the lifts and grant you access to level 3, where the class is held.
Each class is 45 minutes long, designed especially to fit perfectly into your days at the office.
Can you do it?
Yes, absolutely you can. Beginners and experts all welcome – just let us know if it’s your first time to help us look after you properly.
What different bootcamps can you do?
On a variety-stuffed 4-week rotation, our bootcamps focus on Arms & Abs, Glutes & Abs, Back & Abs and Total Body. Check the booking screen for details about what bootcamp happens when.
What should you wear?
Comfy clothes that let you move freely, from stretchy activewear to loose-fitting cotton, it’s all good for Pump-It Wednesday. You’ll also need comfy shoes for exercise with a supportive, cushioned soul, like trainers or runners.
What else do you need to bring?
Nothing. We’ve got mats, props and filtered water all free of charge, and we supply disinfectant cloths so you can wipe down everything you’ve used when you finish. Of course, you’re very welcome to bring your own stuff too.
Are there bathrooms and somewhere to change?
There sure is, level 3 has male and female facilities.
Is the class Covid-safe?
Yes, we follow NSW Health advice to the letter, we employ best-practice social distancing measures in a very large workout area, and we check everyone’s temperature on arrival.
What activity should you expect?
Fun, invigorating bootcamp style sets of exercises to work your body and build strength in all the right places. You will always be encouraged to listen to your body and take breaks or skip activities at your own discretion - this is your time and we’ll help you find the right balance in how you enjoy it.
Is your tutor trained in first aid?
Yes, Josh and any other substitute tutor you may have is fully certified in first aid, so in the rare event you feel like you’ve injured yourself, we’ll know what to do next.